i was part of the 1st wave of NYC employees terminated for non-compliance. Months prior my wife and I discussed where this was leading to. There was some hesitance on my wife part not fully comprehending that there was and has been a very serious problem in our country. We agreed. Also pulled my child out of school for no longer trusting gov education and anyone giving in to the shot without questioning made me question ALL decision making. So here I am almost year and half later career destroyed, wife teaching my kids, nowhere close to making money i used to, healthcare, security. I HAVENT BEEN HAPPIER AND WOULD DO IT EXACTLY SAME WAY....... no im sorry let me rephrase that I WOULD HAVE DONE IT SOONER

Only people mentioned by @IStandWithTrump in this post can reply

In response Sportsfreak 217 to his Publication

i got signled out from my job, under constant attack for not complying with woke politics within nyc career. i fought them every way, mostly by myself. Fellow employees would say for years just go along and they leave you alone. i told them you guys just dont get it it dont stop here. It gets worse, they will keep taking until you draw a line. Even the old timers on my job which were rebels in their time. Only difference they stuck together. They divided my job all be design and got a front row seat watching it unfold as my peers are still asleep or afraid to speak up. i wonder if they know when the govt defaults on debt the 1st thing that doent get paid is civil employees pensions