this one must be shared, difficult as it is to hear...

Pilots suing Biden admin over forced jabs.

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Ugh! Good for this pilot for speaking out

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

lots of people dealing with this, but it is no reason to stay quiet.

Many of us have had to start over with a new career because of Obama and Biden decisions. We did not get to sit and do nothing. We were forced to start over.

I don't fly anywhere any more.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

Happening to kids on up to pilots, military, truck drivers, surgeons
....not winning. will it get worse and worse while the shock and concern fades away

poor guy

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Have not been flying since the jab came out. Knew this would happen. Road trips are fine!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I try not to be a worrywart - just ask for the Creator's blessings whenever I set out & so it shall be
But - there are a lot more people having heart attacks or stroking out behind the wheel these days 😟

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Yes, the writing was on the wall, knew when they started on requiring pilots to be jabbed it wouldn't end well.

(2) Show this thread