Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

❤️

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Tomorrow’s will knock on a Few Foreheads! 📢😜🥸💉☠️🤬🧐😳

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Your Dad is awesome!
People on FB need a dose of reality.
The MSM, Big Tech, Governments, WHO, CDC, Corporations, doctors, etc... colluded in the SCAMdemic and people were MURDERED by the hospital protocols and the poisonous jabs. And it is still going on.

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Thx Eh!📢
We R all Awesome:))
Patriots 4 Ever!🙏🇨🇦

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

🐑 R waking up 🤞🙏

(2) Show this thread

😃❤️👍🙏✝️💥

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

You have an awesome dad! You are blessed.

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

Thank…Q :))

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

thank you♥️🙏

(2) Show this thread