If you don't follow Q and the drops, Anonup really isn't the place for you. If you are willing to learn and understand then do stick around, but if you're not willing, Gab might be a better fit. I run things different there. More of a blue pill ministry. Here I expected you to be red-pilled. Furthermore, if I find someone spouting off information intentionally that is contrary to the drops I block them here. That's not to say we can't disagree, but must do so based on the drops. Otherwise it's just hot air bullshit. I'm running a tight ship in the final hour. Even skipper had to let him go.

Retired Veteran, Patriot, Constitutionalist, and lover of Freedom! Save the Republic!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I appreciate this post and btw a great job with the site. Works so much better than Gab. I am not sure how you guys were able to get this thing up and running so smoothly while Gab still suffers from lag and other issues. However, I am not sure I would be called a Q follower. Ironically, a liberal Biden supporter friend of mine told me about Q (LOL) and so here I am. I am a patriot (backed it up with a life of service in uniform) but not a koolaid drinker. I do question. I do ask. I do challenge. I think it is healthy. I want EVERYONE involved to be arrested! I do need tangible proof though.

In response Patrick Henry to his Publication

Oh no, I take zero credit that's all@administrator. Yes he did a great job at the right timing!

Then he should help Gab out! They are struggling over there! 😂

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatrickHenry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patrick Henry, click on at the bottom under it