ts 1:17 AM
Jan 17th?

(2 DAYS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE)

2644 > 88 = 16/19
16 = 7

Jan 19 Gregorian = Jan 6 Julian
IFC Calendar's New Day begins at 7pm

2 pics ⤵️

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

I had retweeted it, too

My retweet was immediately attacked telling me
"a fake account would not be the legitimate provider of such an important tweet".

I guess it depends on what you call a storm. Seemed to be a storm for patriots with J6 and covid shots coming out. A day later when we were all off of twitter and with the rest of Jan 2021, it sure felt like a storm.

By Feb 2021, the resident had all those EOs. Which were clearly not in the interest of "we the people".

Then in March 2021 family members started getting covid shots, ignoring anything I could say.

It was a definite storm. Was the start of "The Storm"?

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

I've asked twitter what the tweet was that I sent that got me permanently suspended on that date but I've not received an acknowledgement nor a reply or answer, nor do I expect that I ever will. I also have requested many times the archive of my records there, also not received.

i got a few auto replies but nothing with details.

this is what a future dealing with globalist control systems would be like. Central banks, etc.

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Right?! Just ask the Houston BofA customers who had thousands swiped from there banks accounts the other night!