Jan 17th?

(2 DAYS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE)

2644 > 88 = 16/19
16 = 7

Jan 19 Gregorian = Jan 6 Julian
IFC Calendar's New Day begins at 7pm

2 pics โคต๏ธ

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘€Yes, every Thursday hope must be strengthened and full speed ahead so people can sit depressed for the rest of the weekend from yet another disappointment. Month after month week after week. All the manipulative stuff is burdensome, it would have been better if it had been said from the start, "You shouldn't count on anything for many years, the madness will continue and continue until most of you are sitting on the street begging on all platforms for food to survive." This breaks many and is not just a movie.๐Ÿ˜–

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

not this weekend!
Remember that Biden was sworn in on 1-20-21.
I expect fireworks between 1-20-23 and 1-21-23
A B C, It's easy as
1 2 3, as simple as
Do re mi, A B C, 1 2 3

https://youtu.be/0Wx-gt0jl4o

Jackson 5 - ABC (Full Song) - YouTube

Michael Jackson and his brother and sisters singing their greatest hit "ABC". *Disclaimer* All of the credit to this song goes to the original song makes/cre...

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Thats how easy Love can be! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Yep! I find listening to happy cheerful music like this really makes me happy so I try to listen to it in the morning to make it my backbeat for the days' events. It keeps me cheerful, moving forward, and up tempo all day :) Kinda sets the pace

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Agree with that! Bee Bop around with MJ music, Very Uplifting! Keep on Singing and Dancing! perfect endorphin makers! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜โค๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘