I was listening to Juan O' Savin last night and he said Newsom and the people who helped him cheat in the recent election are all going to be exposed shortly. Good people in California have been working hard to investigate all the election fraud and they know all who is involved. This is HUGE and will be coming out in the next few weeks. This is going to bring Newsom down and it's expected that many of those on the wrong side are going to flip to the other side. I say too late for those people. This is Treason! He said the investigation shows Californians voted correctly (not for Newsom), and Californians are going to be so grateful for the people who have worked hard to gather all the evidence against Newsom and the other criminals involved. PRAY!! 🙏🙏🙏

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Hes not usually that specific! Hope it happens!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Gavin Newson Look-a-Like search

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🙏🙏✨💫

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

thanks for letting us know about this❤️

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Praying and waiting!! I signed his recall petition! Let’s get this criminal and restore the beauty of the Golden State!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Praying and waiting!! I signed his recall petition! Let’s get this criminal and restore the beauty of the Golden State!