[Dr Scott Young- NESARA/End Times Speaker]

Quantum Financial System. It is the replacement of the Federal Reserve. It's Decentralized instead of the Fed being centralized (think Central banking) so they can't steal your $. It does NOT take your Liberty away

All banks have to use QFS or be deleted. You won't lose a dime don't worry. You don't have to get the Mark to sign up for it. When it switched, it makes you SOVEREIGN from the IRS, the Fed, and the Debts. They can't find you and they can't ask for the $ from you. You are outside the system just like the Clinton Foundation is. It's a legal vehicle that all people will be transported into. If someone doesn't have any bank accounts or even a social security number they can get this done later on. But if they didn't have that, I bet they are already kinda sovereign. There's a million more things we will learn about it in the future. It does not start until after the EBS to come. You will know about it.

Thanks! I follow nesara/gesara for a long time. And I am so glad it is coming! So we endly get independant of the criminals.

Therefore years ago I choose my accountname Sinsara:-) Sin is sun in dutch/frisian. 🌞

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sinsara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marijke Kamsma AU, click on at the bottom under it