Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Wow... he is so steady in his speech and in his walk... at 95.... amazing! After being in the environment of war.... God bless him! Beautiful man, beautiful warrior...😢🤗😎💗🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

😢 I miss my uncles. Sweet video. I had the best childhood because of the goodness in my extended family. We had all of our family parties/celebrations in the VFW hall growing up. Many of them were in the JFK room. I hope they are watching over all of us from heaven. The only one left is my Dad's brother who flew B52 Bomber planes in Vietnam. I am glad they weren't here to understand that they were all Banker's wars. This man is so sweet.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I served on Guam in the 70s and there were lots of stories about the Kamakazi pilots hiding out in the jungle. They didn't know the war was over. They would come down at night and steal fish & other food items.
I hope they grabbed some blankets too!
Beautiful island.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I was taught to do this as a little girl. My grandfather and 7 uncles were all Veterans and my mom taught me anytime I see that someone is a Veteran to thank them. I love showing them my appreciation.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow isnt that cool sometimes just talking to some one is more value than giving them money. Made his day looks like.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wow isnt that cool sometimes just talking to some one is more value than giving them money. Made his day looks like.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

More good people than bad - over the holidays a young female paid for my husbands groceries - he said no - she insisted- it's contagious - we will do it now

Happy Friday Kim. 😄❤️😄

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

💞💞💞💞💞

Then.
Now.
Forever.
Together.
😁😁😁

I love this! Thank you for sharing ❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Awww❤️🤗✨😇

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

This Vet is a National Treasure for sure! We should do more for them!

Mornin’ Kim 🙏🏼🥰
🥲He’s Awesome!
Yes pay it Forward!! ❤️💫

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

This!!! what it’s all about. ✨🥰

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I L❤️VE this! 🥰🥰🥰

We gotta do better by them, GITMO cleans the house, med beds in VA instead of hell pharmakia a great start.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

As well as the children, the elders, the homeless and our animals . Our miracles Stephanie 🙌

(1) Show this thread

What 🙌 Blessings

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

💜