Only people mentioned by @CWWard in this post can reply

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

Who can forget those telling cards they had 😳

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

so sad….but im happy the children that received these dolls didn’t know satan’s plan in what they really represented

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Those were parody trading cards manufactured by Topps. My daughter had a CP doll and nothing like that came with the dolls.

(2) Show this thread

Just trying to be ready so that I can be the rock for my husband that he has been for me. Sending prayers & high vibes to all🙏🙌. WWG1WGA

No joke, just yesterday my husband said “I don’t mean to be mean, but doesn’t she look like a cabbage patch doll?”😂.

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In response Diane Miller to her Publication

Thank you for this video…..this is all so overwhelming to me….now i realize how much Satan grooms people through the children’s toys….

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Do you know that Cabbage Patch Kids represent baby farming. “Growing” babies to use, comsume, or sell. The Handmaid’s Tale is very real. That is the hardest thing I have learned over the past 3 years.

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

😳😳😲😱 - didn't know! Makes sense!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

whoa! that never accured to me. makes so much sense!

(7) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

😂

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

🤣🤣 she always gave me little orphan annie vibes (jaime fox version) Its all a psyop. [They] was us to trust her because she looks so homely and cabbage patch. its programming. so gross to see how they use propoganda and messaging to influence our emotions and trust of people. these people are sick. so done with government and msm 🤮

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK: who dis?

Why, that is MySpaceTom... activated...Buying the dip. 🔥

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Cabbage patch doll

The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I imagine this is more true than we realize. I was just thinking yesterday during the WH shitshow she put on that her speakin patterns match Obama a lil to well, imo. The studders, repeating points trying to catch bearings and so on. Same speech coach? Or i just need to take muh meds again

Scrolling past this I spit my sweet tea out my nose. That's funny shyt right there.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

VK your post and your following -#’s match

Who wears the same clothes for a week straight 🤔 😆 🤣 😂

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Is this true? I try avoiding watching this WH minion. She wore the same outfit daily?

(1) Show this thread

🤣😂👍🏻

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂
thats pure gold 😂🤣🤣

(4) Show this thread

🤣😎👍

😂

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Looks like a cabbage patch kid from the 80's ha ha.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

lol

😂😂😂