Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Mass FUD on banks incoming?

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Bank of America customers have 'missing money', a lot of missing money from a lot of customers.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

The beginning of the end -this will cause people to hit their banks hard - run coming there is no money at the banks its gone

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Well I just went and spent what little bit I had on food and gas and stuff for my animals so I'm set until next payday, but I am also growing tomatoes inside my crappy affordable apartment just in case.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Have you seen the micro greens ? we grow them inside during winter
does not take much -good on the tomatoes anything you can grow is better for you

Yes and I do plan on planting potatoes soon to go with the onions and garlic that I started earlier growing on the patio. Every little bit helps.

Only people mentioned by @godrus in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from some one special to some, click on at the bottom under it