Yall๐Ÿ’– We are headed to the Keys, pitstop Jax to spend the night with my 78 year old sassy ass aunt๐Ÿ˜Š She just called me to let me know that she was headed to collect my 77 year old aunt and margaritas for all๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…#ThisWoman#FamilyIsEverything
(btw...there are 17s EVERYWHERE๐Ÿ˜Ž)

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

You betcha! This sounds like our annual "Sister Trip" every February! My sisters (ages 62 and 65) and I (age 77), along with a few friends, head to the slopes in New Hampshire for a weekend of snow tubing, hot tubbing and liquid libations!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

That's what's up๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡

(1) Show this thread

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

78 is the new 48!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Faye Muth to her Publication

Hells yeah๐Ÿ˜Ž I can't wait๐Ÿ˜Š

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

ENJOY!