Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

do it

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

There he goes reading my mind again…how does he know 🤪

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Sent from Papi Trumpo account for plausible deniability sake?

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏

Bookmarked long ago.
It still exists.
🤔😎🍿

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

He no him. You can tell by the glorioso moustachio.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I couldn't find it. Said acct suspended.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

it’s there stix… Search “Twitter papi trumpo” ❤️

(1) Show this thread

👀Yes, every Thursday hope must be strengthened and full speed ahead so people can sit depressed for the rest of the weekend from yet another disappointment. Month after month week after week. All the manipulative stuff is burdensome, it would have been better if it had been said from the start, "You shouldn't count on anything for many years, the madness will continue and continue until most of you are sitting on the street begging on all platforms for food to survive." This breaks many and is not just a movie.😖

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🥳🙏🏻✨🕊❤️🇺🇸🎶
Ready or not we are going through the storm

In response Ange Love to her Publication

🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

🤣

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Certainly, push the enemy into P.A.N.I.C