#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I love this guy.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My Momma KK sent me this earlier & is telling me all about the Giants now & the Giant Forests 😎

According to Vedas in Yuga cycle the ages see a gradual decline of dharma, wisdom, knowledge, intellectual capability, life span, emotional and physical strength.
Satya Yuga – Virtue reigns supreme. Human stature was 21 cubits (33 ft 6 inches). Average human lifespan was 100,000 years.
Treta Yuga – There was 3 quarter virtue and 1 quarter sin. Normal human stature was 14 cubits (22 ft 4 inches). Average human lifespan was 10,000 years.
Dwapara Yuga – There was 1 half virtue and 1 half sin. Normal human stature was 7 cubits (11 ft 2 inches). Average human lifespan was 1,000 years.
Kali Yuga – There is 1 quarter virtue and 3 quarter sin. Normal human stature is 3.5 cubits (5 ft 3 inches). Average human lifespan will be 100 years.

Only people mentioned by @vrajavala in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dr. Bobbi Anne White, click on at the bottom under it