Pilots out of Luke are sure thundering across the sky tonight.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Yep - it's been crazy the past year. Lots of action day and night. After 24 years living in the area I would say that all the action isn't the norm.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Was on the west side of the valley today and noticed all the jets out of Luke, busier than normal.👀

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I have worked out in the west valley for 24 years and the Jet action has been crazy for some time. Normally, 3 jets in the morning flying west was normal. Now I see them all times of the day in groups of more than 3 and flying low. My friends that live in the area say that they are quite active at night as well now.

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

🙂 They been pretty busy lately. Love the thunder over my house.

My friends and I always say "sound of freedom" when they are flying over. I work out West of Luke and I love hearing the Jets. Lots more action lately. Low flying and loud!

(1) Show this thread