Update:

My daughter is still in the hospital. She has more test(s) tonight or tomorrow. Her counts are very very high and they do not know what is wrong. My guess is that possibly her infection in the gallbladder has spread prior to the surgery through her body. So perhaps I will learn more from the Doc tomorrow, no phone calls today from my daughter yet or the Doc, hmmm. But I did speak to her boyfriend and he hopes to have her call tonight. She is not out of the woods yet, so any prayers you can still spare, I would appreciate them! Thank You for your prayers!!!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Praying. 💕 🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

TYVM!!! She is now are her home and recouping!!! I Thank Everyone who helped to pray for her!!!

(1) Show this thread

Sending healing prayers

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Blessings, love, healing vibrations.
💜🌻🙏🤗

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

💛If only I can get her to listen to me on that! Maybe one day!!! TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

still praying Kris. 🙏❤️

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

TYVM!!! She was on her way home this evening, so this is Great news!!! she can start the mending process!!!

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

💛I initially read this as Praying is Healing, hence my response. It is!

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

We'll keep it up until she's home safe.

In response Water Mark to his Publication

TY!!! I believe she is headed home now, it is a 3 hour drive!

In response Water Mark to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(2) Show this thread

Prayers up for your daughter, YOU, and for your entire family! 🙏🏻☝️❤️‍🔥

In response Screen Maker to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

🙏 I know so many moms dealing with sick children. It is so hard to watch them suffer. I have an ongoing prayer of mine that we will will all have discernement and wisdom in coordinating and managing their medical care. Praying for full recovery and peace in the journey to answers.

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

💛TY for sharing and TYVM!!! God bless you and your family!!! God bless us all!!!

(1) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Prayers!!!

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

my prayers for your daughter and family are endless from me..I feel in my heart that God has restored her...thru Jesus all things happen for the best ..in His time GBU n your family loving hugs from Canada ❤️

In response Terri ... to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Continued prayers for your daughter, Kris
🙏🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏🙏

In response hope saxton to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Praying for your daughter Kris.🙏🙏🙏

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

TYVM!!!

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

💛

(2) Show this thread

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Healing prayers for your daughter. God Bless.

In response Sharlee Brown to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

In response Drs Spocky to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

TYVM!!!

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

💛

(2) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Keeping you all in my prayers sweet friend🙏❤️

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, please place a hedge of protection over Kris William's daughter, who is in the hospital. Please bless her with healing that defies all known medicine. In doing so may it be clear that You have blessed this soul with a miracle healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's name I pray. Amen

Kris I will sincerely pray this song for your daughter's healing "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole. May God bless you all beyond measure! ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8&t=219s

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

💛TYVM!!! At least I can post as I wait to hear something!!!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

💛💛💛I have never heard this song before and it brought tears to my eyes. Perfectly sung, perfect words, perfectly brilliant, and perfectly loved!!! TY TY TY!!! Just amazed at this song and your beautiful thoughts to bring this to me!!!

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting up all of you in prayrer.
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Praying now 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

In response Shin Riimo to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

In response Karla Miller to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for healing and strength.

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏 Praying for complete healing for your daughter. The Chaplet of Divine Mercy was the turning point when my daughter's kidneys failed after the poison shot. I just knelt by her bed and prayed. She is an agnostic, but was raised a Christian. Wellstar conveniently lost all records of her 3 ER visits. She is well now and I am so grateful!

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

💛TYVM!!! Such GREAT News!!! TY for sharing!!!

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Love and Healing to Your Daughter
Love and Strength to You and Your Family
💚🌟💚

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

In response Divine Conscious to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread