Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

nice catch Sis, at last it was:

ja ja, langsam, aber sicher...

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Okay, that’s a 9.8=17. Spicy! Let’s GOoo!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes!
#NCSWIC

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Ever thought about God's APL?

The time is nigh.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Try that on for size..

#BlessUp

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

This post was not a question....it is a period of time in life....

God's Son, chose to die for you and me....

Feel special yet?

#BlessUp

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Tomorrow is 1.19 < > 911. Praying for a little nugget for all of us 🙏

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I like 17 and 171.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I am with you on 17!

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Can we just get to a 9/9 please 🙏🏻