#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Today is my Son's 34th Birthday.
It was a beautiful warm '70's+ perfect day on the 17th of January to have a baby...

Early that day, endulged in a couple of tablespoons of Castor Oil, we took our beautiful anxiously awaiting brother & sister out of school, went for a long joy ride, picnic by the lake, warm to 4pm snow & bathroom breaks at the boat launch. We covered river to river in mileage...
8:30pm, 17th Of January, we dropped kids at "Designated Drop Off" & Proceeded To Hospital. Our Son was born half past midnight, January 18th.
If you're gonna have Children, That IS The Best. Enjoy your day, hot shower on the back till the last minute. I utilized my Cherokee teachings at the last minute.
...Grabbed a couple of saplings...
Pull them up from the roots, And Welcome To Our World Little Child Of Father God!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
The two saplings = two nurses, one on each side, arms around their necks. Thx Ladies!

Thank You Father God! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
Thank You Jesus! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•
For Our Awesome Son! πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Susie __Q, click on at the bottom under it