HAD TO POST AGAIN. IMHO, THIS TUNE IS THE GREATEST OF OUR TIME! NOT 2ND, NOT 3RD, BUT#1!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZVuH_v_s3w&t=20s

Makana - We are the many Lyrics on screen - YouTube

Makana - We are the many Lyrics on screen

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I love this and Makana for creating it! think of this as our 2nd National Anthem (and really Global Anthem). I saw him perform this at some small Obama function when Obama was still illegally holding office of president. Makana was on the small stage playing/singing this while the crowd in the room was facing him but mostly not paying attention. He had on some rebel t-shirt too with a button down shirt open. I think it was a raised fist but don't exactly recall. Thanks so much for posting this! I have it saved now.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Was very catchy, on point.

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

I saw Makana perform many years ago in Hawaii at a Slack Key Guitar Festival when he was quite young, yet still had a large following in the islands. He was amazing then, and I am so pleased to see him become such a gifted songwriter as well now. Thank you for sharing this!!

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😍LOVE IT. PERFECT. SHARED AND SHARED.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Excellent! WE are the many not the few!