Patrick Bouvier Kennedy 777.....17
@kennedy_bouvier
·
17m
Check how many earthquakes happened around the world on :
Friday 22nd of January 2021

NANA SAYS RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ACTUALLY BELEIVE THESE ARE EARTHQUAKES!
DIG DEEPER

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed - cleansing / closing

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

Blowing up dumbs/tunnels?

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

DUMBS

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Deeann Sec to her Publication

Yes not earthquakes

(1) Show this thread

I'm not sure of the gentleman's name, but he watches the plane movements. Last week he was showing where (what we assume) the dirty bombs were being set off. They were all over.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Donna Corn to her Publication

Nana understood for months that these were the military blowing up some of the dumbs.

(1) Show this thread

I would say a few bombs went off in underground tunels! Too many little ones within an hour of each other.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

What else could they be? All I know is that the Bible foretold that there would be an increase in earthquakes in diverse places around the world in the latter days.

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

From what I'm hearing form anons is that the majority of these earthquakes are from the DUMBS being taken down and the children rescued.

(3) Show this thread