I want to say Thank You to each of You, in the midst of ever-increasing storm, you have held strong, continued to do whatever it was/is that you believe need be done as per your individual perspective lenses, many have lashed out against, but you haven't quit, while struggling with many things in each of your own lives, you selflessly give, the abundance of faith here is inspiring, and the Love is true. God Bless You All. 🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Thank you, kind words, indeed that are received within the heart. I am so grateful to be a part of this wondrous and courageous community. I feel we each individually and collectively create new pathways for all others to find their way home. Pathmakers and pathseekers, with our souls being the rudder of our vessels! Our love of humanity is the wind beneath our sails. God Bless us ALL!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Blu Mason to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Amen Jason, it's been a long, long road and God has been our strength...and will always be..💓 Love you Brother..

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Love You too Sister. ❤️🙏❤️ God Won.

(1) Show this thread

love you Jason♥️🙏⚔

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Love you too.. ❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

😇🙏😘 ALL THE GLORY TO GOD
GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER JASON
ONWARD AND UPWARD WE GO ........................

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Amen. Walking it out.. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

G_d Bless you my friend. You are an angel!
Honored to be upright and to be along side you all.
⚔️❤️⚔️

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

I am just a guy who has fooked up a lot, learned, and stumbled gracefully into a path which had been hidden from me for far too long, I am so very thankful to be alive in this way, God is Good to those who Love Him and also to those who know Him not yet but will at the perfect moment as written for each of them, its beautiful.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

😇May God bless you as well!

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

In response Par Nelli to her Publication

I Love You All So Much.. ❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

God bless you Jason😄❤️❤️❤️🙏You’re a steadfast warrior of God and I’m blessed to fight alongside you!!

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

God has blessed us both in this way my Sister. 🙌🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

👊🙏❤️

AMEN BROTHER CHARLIE !!!!!

(2) Show this thread

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Thank you Jason and God bless you too!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏❤️😊

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

❤️❤️🙏❤️❤️+❤️

(1) Show this thread