#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

Is Metatron good or evil. I have seen depictions of both. It's very confusing.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You know Juan has ask the question about what is the possibility of [them] making out the black cube to be bad if the interpretation of some of the Biblical's is that God will create a heaven a place in the sky a cube for his ppl on purpose to misdirect.

In the Star Trek movies they made the Cube and the Borge out to be the evils.

Idk will have to listen to that again, have never heard that before.

(1) Show this thread

I think there's some disinformation here, but let's not leave out the big planet J that rules over the Abyss. Saturn is the true ruler of the Age of Aquarius, so I don't want to hear anyone complain as we continue moving into the real age of Aquarius, to top of the fixed cross and the crown chakra, while protecting/ignoring Jewpeter.... the ruler of this current age (Pisces) where of course the Vatican has been ruling. The kaaba block/cube does not represent the hexagon on Saturn, more like matter or dark matter, in which, Jupiter is about the physical world and flesh much more than Saturn is. St. Peters Basilica is about Jupiter worship. They are lower chakra beings, that's why. Overall, I agree the artificial metatron matrix is being dissolved, and that the enemy has attached their A.I. to these regions for their purposes so demonizing anything ultimately at this time, that was part of the original design, is probably more misinforming.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication

This.

Metatron's cube is hexagonal in nature and is sacred in geometric form. Remember: THEY stole everything and corrupted it to siphon its energy --Think CURSE.

Metatron is believed to be one of the only angels who was human first, likely Enoch.

(1) Show this thread