Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

They probably scarificed a child by burning them and this is the smoke from it. Their scacrifice to baal, saten which is their god.

In response June Patriot to her Publication

It is a Parody account, I get it but the Tweet and Account are humor.

(1) Show this thread

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

They probably scarificed a child by burning them and this is the smoke from it. Their scacrifice to baal, saten which is their god.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

The comments on Twitter are priceless. 😂

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Zooming in, there's a TM in gray. They've trademarked the next thing.🧐

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Parody Account ;)

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

The Next Thing