💛Update:

My daughter is going in for more surgery tomorrow. The did an MRI and have to do a ERCP? or ECRP? test tonight. The bile duct is still blocked. She seems to be in great spirits though, tough moving around and having to have lots of anti-biotics. She is getting some rest now.

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

it is ercp and they put a camera down her throat to look at the ducts. its a relatively simple procedure. i will pray they find answers and fix it for her

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for her now!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Prayers for your daughter. I’m 9 years on from a very similar situation. Once they clear that duct she’s going to feel so much better. May you all be kept in Perfect Peace.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I pray that God gives his blessings and healing to your daughter. Strength an comfort to you and your family. Our Creator is Great, Trust in the Lord.
Blessing and and peace to you.

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Continued prayers for a successful surgery & quick healing. Hugs to you & your daughter.

In response Kathryn Monette to her Publication

TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

Prayers! 🙏❤️🙏

In response Sheila Irishblessings to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Kris TY for the update and know that we continue to pray. She WILL heal.

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏💗🙏💗🙏

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

❤🙏❤

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

💛TYVM!!!

(1) Show this thread