If you've read the Q posts you understand that everything is falling into place beautifully.
The National Guard is deployed.
The Emergency Broadcast System is ready to go.
The sheep have accepted the military occupation of the capitol.
The set up is perfect.
Now comes the PAIN.

Source: PepeLivesMatter

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Coming out of alcohol, drugs and bipolar disorder in the early '80s, I began writing for therapy. It led to 77 ebooks on Amazon.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

I haven't been reading the Q posts. What is to happen? This says "now comes the PAIN." What does that mean?

Married Christian, God, Family, Country, Native American, educated, Honest. I will defend my nation with my life. CONSERVATIVE

looking forward to their twisting!

😉#GodWins Dan Scavino Jr, has been tweeting the odd time , but Dan Scavino has been silent for 10 days as of today . Could the 10 days of darkness come to an end soon

I don't think they are going to use DC as the Capitol any more after this- that's according to Juan- so, this is also sybolically 'caging' the OWL-- and neutralizing the negqtive spiritual effect of its Masonic/satanic symbolism.

so glad th o see you here! transferring everytjing iff other app here. hope all anins, patriots gather in ine place

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Red 6

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Does USSS = US Secret Service?

(1) Show this thread