Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

Dear God
Everyday more evil exposed.
Evil so horrific...demonic...they kill just to be sure they wont suffer "complications"
We can only put these abominations in yout hands God using our mighty warriors to ensure Justice Be Served.
Amen

Coincidence, I think not.

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

Jesus, the evil of this world MUST PAY and NOW. The more we learn the more pissed we get. Meanwhile the sheep are still sleeping, they need to be metaphorically kicked in the face.

so sad, what a tragedy, may those who spread fear amongst the truth tellers be judged accordingly.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

God rest their souls and may those who are responsible for such evil be brought to justice.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD in heaven, please don't let this man's sacrifice be in vain. Please bring truth and justice to this family.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Sad

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Very !!!!

(1) Show this thread