Biden Law school lies, Degree lies-actually was at the bottom of class.
1988 Notice bald on top and nose shape compared to (supposedly) now.
hmmmm

Only people mentioned by @theyRcoming in this post can reply

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Once a liar, always a liar! satan’s spawn🤮🤮

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

we need to start breaking words down
Degree
De- the removal of or from something. dethrone reversal of something. reduce, devalue, away from. out of.
Gree- superiority or victory the prize for a victory
What is the meaning of the word "gree"? Word "gree" is now no more in use. Except for a dialectic abbreviation of " to agree" Gree is an obsolete word. As to the meaning it meant in archaic-ancient usage 'goodwill, pleasure and satisfaction'.

why would such an important noun such as gree be made obsolete?
systematic removal of knowledge is part of the reason the cabal has gotten to where they are today.

we stopped paying attention

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

So then shouldn't it be called a gree instead of a degree? As in he is working on his master's gree and not master's degree. Sounds wrong but is that the sort of thing that was done to devalue a person without the person even kmowing?

(1) Show this thread

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

😡NOTICE THE PATTERN WITH BIDEN. STARTING TO SEE THE SAME PATTERN WITH PEOPLE I KNOW. LIE, DIVIDE, HATE, MISLEAD, CAUSE CHOAS ETC. THESE ARE THE ATTRIBUTES OF AN EVIL PERSON WHO IS GUIDED BY SATAN. THE GREAT DIVIDER. YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THAT SOME OF YOUR LOVED ONES ARE NOT REALLY LOVING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. JUST LIKE THEY'R ARE BLESS HUMANS EVERYWHERE ALSO. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE. DON'T LET THEM KEEP YOU FROM YOUR PEACE. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING AND YOU NEED TO PUT ALL OF YOUR TRUST IN THE ONE ABOVE. TIME IS NOW. 🙏