Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

May I ask for prayers.. I am facing another hurdle which I shall overcome and in faith, its growing. But the genetic department are taking an unhealthy interest in my son and have somehow ordered social services to work with us... this is why I started this fight... because I knew they would... that he would become a person of interest because of his condition and its been the underlying terror all along that I try to summon faith on but that I find very hard.

I don't like the things they do on hospital grounds... she wrote a letter and its charged with the rhetoric, she is laying a narrative. My son has a genetic condition that makes him high risk of myocarditis... I need prayers for his protection and for my strength and my heart to hold out because its many times ruptured.

I am being put through test after test and I am going deeper into faith but this one make me tremble uncontrollably.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Antidote, YOU and YOUR son belong to Creator GOD...NOT the GENETIC dept, NOT the DSH, NOT CPS. Creator GOD put YOU here for HIS Reason. Creator GOD, I come before YOU and humbly ask for a hedge of protection around 'Antidote and her son. in Yeshua's name I ask this.

Thank you so much.. This really helped me calm down a little.. I just kept focused on your words and reading to calm myself and it really made a difference...

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @antidote528 in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

YOU are so VERY WELCOME. I meant every word. YOUR son BELONGS to Creator GOD. Period. YOU walk in Faith and are HIS MAMA. His Protector against THEM and are BACKED UP By Creator GOD and ALL of US, who Work for Creator GOD. WE have YOUR 6...IN FAITH and IN ALL WAYS

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

This is helping me so much... Its so hard to come down from the fear vibe... but you are really helping me... thank you.. I feel very shaky...

I want a miracle... I need Gods grace in this situation because my fighting power is depleted...

This is simple.. Your sweet words are making a dent, for want of a better word... I feel very vulnerable and its meeting me at that place... thanks Ana

(1) Show this thread