Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Wakie wakie,
Mommma time don't wanna listen to no more nursery rhymes...
Authenicate who you truly are...WE ALL KNOW YOU DON'T SIT THERE SHOVING DAISIES UP YOU ASSHOLES WHILE LISTENING TO CHILDREN'S BIBLE SONGS! GROW THE FUCK UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exQIlfAkbMU&list=RDEMYn9oPSSkteWc5-WTD26tzw&index=11

Bassnectar - Reaching Out [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube

Get Unlimited: http://www.bassnectar.net/unlimitedThis song is about human connection, but also about our personal journeys and how they intersect in cathart...

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

®️🔝🔝©️
RNC= RAEA NICHOLE CUNNINGHAM
🔵🔴☑️

Yea, I asked his sister to help me do my hair so we could go out to the Gay 90's and go dancing and this is how she styled my hair--to go out...So instead of getting offended--I just played around and acted silly, because I am a fun-loving, happy hippie, it's in my screen names. I don't care what people perceive of me--I am whole and I am complete and I do not seek outside validation other than what MY husband has to say. PERIOD.

Only people mentioned by @JustAFox in this post can reply

Armed Forces--The Pride of America! - YouTube

Arranged by Larry Clark & Greg Gilpin.Performed June 1, 2013.

It's the truth though, they are turning everyone into Barbies. Now I know why Margot Robbie had to play a Barbie, just to prove a point and show society their mirror of following celebrities, media, politicians, family members, and everyone else except for GOD AND HIS WIFE--We are Awesome and we keep coming back with GOLD. The funny thing is he was typing about recycling as I was digging for this exact image in my files. I go back to the box to see my notifications and he wrote that...It is a comm signaling me to post the trash can image...Lol, I was up late one night, sort of bored and I just started visualizing in my mind what my doG was going to do to defend the Constitution of the United States of Consciousness!

(1) Show this thread