#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I bet Elon had something Spicy tonight.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Good morning Patriots!

Nana knows you have heard this one before but deciding how our day is going to be right up front is so very important!

Sorry Nana has been MIA for a few days but had a bug.

If you have children or grands it appears to be impossible to not catch these things no mater how many preventatives we take.

We are finally getting traction ya'll on the things we have researched for years, some or decades.

Let's do keep our start to the day focused on manifesting great days ahead.
Seeing what we want to happen "as if" it has already happened and we are just waiting on time to pass to get to it.

NO MORE MANIFESTING FOR satan.
satan's timeline of gloom and doom are behind us.
We ARE infinite energy beings and we are now the powerful grid of souls surround the planet shining our light so bright that others just naturally want to be with us on this journey.

Choose your destiny, don't let satan & others decide for you.

https://youtu.be/Qt74g5FYHT

START YOUR DAY WITH HAPPINESS | Every Day Decide To Be Happy - Morning Inspiration To Motivate You - YouTube

Every morning you have a decision to make to wake up happy or discouraged. When we choose to live happy and have a positive mindset, we can expect to see the...

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

🙏🏻Good morning Nana✨❤️🕊🤗🎶

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Good morning!
This actually looks much like a place where my frens ride horses in TN! Have a wonderful day!

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

fall creek falls?

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

Dripping Springs west of Austin

oh yeah i get that part (your part) of this thread ...
and it's so beautiful

but i was asking the girl talking about her friends riding horses in tennessee if it was fall creek falls where they ride because your image looks so similar to fall creek falls ... and fall creek falls has a wicked kewl suspension bridge to cross to get to the falls ... my weimaraner shook like a coward while walking across it (i laughed so hard and can still see the memory vividly) i love going there when i'm in tennessee

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

No hun I am sorry but I am terrible with names I cant remember the name of the place. They go to several, I think it was actually somewhere around Cookville tho I dont think it is Fall Creek they called it something else.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

i'll have to put that on my discovery list

thanx so much for the info ❣️

(1) Show this thread