Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Knight Breed to his Publication

away i go.....

(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

I'm a gold miner's daughter...?
😂

the Y and gold, does that signify which people are over the Adrenochrome production around the world?
The Y is the nose/mouth area of the rabbit.

(what family did Soros replace (Y)) in the pyramid?

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

i can't recognize. Anyone?

(1) Show this thread