Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Theoretically yes. I heard that 40,000 first responders got free tickets, and the governor tweeted that it was "too bad human traffickers would be there." I hope they do take down the pedos.

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

There are no coincidences.

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

I hope and pray so.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response EPJones Author to her Publication

We have already won, but the normies have to be awakened, so if not today before March 4 inauguration

(1) Show this thread

Deliver us from evil

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

That is a very good question - Comms for sure !!!!

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 President Trump and Q 💕🇺🇸💕

Q2 WOW.... I am supposedto be boycotting the SB. Then you
do this? 🤣🤣🤣🇺🇸🐸🐸❤️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Cali Patriot to her Publication

I'm not watching, waiting til the end

(1) Show this thread