O Bloods are ET's!
-The O Blood Group is Extra Terrestrial.
-A, B, AB Blood Groups are physically Indigenous to Earth.
-The O Blood Group was physically brought here by the Anunnaki from Sirius B.
-The D Protein was engineered by the Anunnaki to make Earth Humans compatible with Anunnaki People for Hybridization.
-85% of the World has the D Protein (+D).
-15% of the World has the D Protein absent (-D).
-D Protein is the same thing as Rh/Rhesus.
-Rh negative = no D Protein (same thing).
-D Protein makes Meditation, Peace & Unity more difficult (85% of the World).
-O-, O+ Blood Bodies are more capable of accepting Souls from Higher Densities.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

My twin flame husband and I were researching this recently. He is O neg and I am O pos. He almost died when he was born. We were told by higher beings that we could not have children together. I believe DNA is Gods fingerprint and he's adamant about not taking any vaccine or medication. I recently convinced him he's not an alien. Damn TV.

So, this actually makes total sense! He almost died because his mother made antibodies to his blood! He was not the first born more than likely! It doesnt usually happen on first child! Usually second or third child because mother started producing antibodies while giving birth to previous child! Someone in my husbands family had to have a full blood transfusion at birth!
Yall could have one child and more than likely it would be fine! And, the rhogam shot! But, yes i so wish i would not have taken it!

In response Duhble Dee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jeanniela17 in this post can reply

In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication

Yes third child. Isn't it strange? We were married and had children when were younger with previous spouses.

In response Duhble Dee to her Publication

Yes, thats the weirdest part! Mother rejecting child!

(1) Show this thread