This Technology Will Change the World Forever | The Secret of the Replicator Is Finally Revealed - YouTube

Do you know how to turn a plastic bottle into a sandwich, a T-shirt, or a phone?In the Creative Society, every family will have 2 new devices: a recycler and...

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Meh. Believe it when I see it

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Who is making the canisters of material they put in the printer... invest in them.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

Wow, what an easy way to get rid of the body! Says a serial killer. Why do they have a doomsday counter on their website? 👀

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Funnily enough, I was just thinking, you would need to keep that locked if you have kids... just imagine - "I'm going to turn you into a Barbie doll!"

(1) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

From their website:

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

🙏HUMANS ARE DOOMED UNDER THIS EVIL. STAND UP PLEASE. FAKE NO MORE.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WOW
George Jetson 2023
Wonder how much these will cost