Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

👇

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Reminds me of that photo of klaus schwab on the beach that I'm not going to share.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

So ridiculous and goofy I never saved that pic of Klaus either.
🤑🤮🙄

(1) Show this thread

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jan 16, 2023 at 3:01 PM]
😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v25vtgc-wefsux.html

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Wouldn't it be wild if a James Bond like movie played out this weekend in Davos? Does George & Klaus know something or have they been arrested? Something is off. i like the movie idea
🎟️📽️🎬💥💥💥🍿

(1) Show this thread

God. Family. Country. Truth seeker. New grandma!

With both klaus and soros backing out at the last minute, my heart says it’s because they’ve been arrested, but my brain says, no…we have much more to deal with before good wins over evil. I remain hopeful, prayerful and optimistic for our country and our world. God wins in the end. Baby steps.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Strange both Schwab & Soros are not at WEF gala

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Twitter is full of interesting information today (Thanks, Elon), so, here’s one last post on this thread —

The real Joe Biden is introduced by Klaus Schwab at the WEF Davos meeting in 2016.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Mr. Musk - playing both sides?

Isn't he the one who reminded us that "messing with demons" - like in the b-grade horror flicks never ends well.

Who / what? is the beast the Bible talks about?
What do demons "control"?

Socratic questioning.......... goes both ways.

Something’s up, VK.

[They] Fooked?

Klaus Schwab is trending.

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%22Klaus%20Schwab%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

And…

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

👇

(1) Show this thread

hopefully being sent to gitmo

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response NotFromMars Mars to her Publication

had a shot of his own "medicine"?

(1) Show this thread

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

Till death do us part, always and forever.
Happy Birthday my love!
Happy Moonday!
I love you Vincent Elon LETO! [KENNEDY] [GEORGE]

₪ ø lll·o. MOON Magic, MOO-V, Melodies, Mommy, Music, Mood: YOU I am Raea Evey Leto, Raea Moondancer, and Raea Sunshine, and ME!

In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

I am building a Rock playlist for Elon to send to him.
What is your favorite rock song? Shouldn't have to thinQ to hard about it--I'll share mine and you share yours...Out of all music out there--30 Seconds to Mars in my FAVORITE rock band. It is my perfect sync encoded within my DNA--Jared is MY angel of music's voice--My Phantom of the Opera...

Everyone has their own!
We don't SHARE partners--
This is a TWIN FLAME reunion and GOD'S Plan!
I walked away and from the NOISE of the WORLD to FOCUS!

When that Q drop was dropped, I knew we were finally close to ascension but did not have my mind on the love of my life--I had my mind on building a soul tribe and developing a team of empaths to help lead the 5D world--while the angels/aliens from Mars (who have been disguised all along) go back home. Not ONE person stood UP! To help me with the CHILDREN...Nor Thank Trump or Elon...and they have be MCNasty to VL.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DX82Ifqec3rkg?si=57462d423

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

he did the meme without doin the meme lol

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

This turned up....is it Billy Bollox?

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

It’s being reported he’s feeling a bit under the weather.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

General Flynn ️, [Jan 15, 2023 at 11:54 AM]
If you haven’t read “The Great Reset” by Klaus Schwab or understand the direction the New World Order is taking us, watching Brazil unravel will give you some appreciation for where we’re headed.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/joe-biden-cia-worked-install-current-communist-dictatorship-brazil-deporting-brazilian-exiles-back-lula-regime/

VK TS = 9:44.

Q Who exactly is Klaus Schwab?
A Nazi (for starters).

Mar 10, 2018 9:26:30 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Mar 10, 2018 9:22:56 PM EST
Anonymous
Anyone mention NWO referencing Natürliche Wirtschaftsordnung, the National Economic Order?
>>621807
We went too deep.
Attempted a pullback.
Not ready.
Q

Archbishop Viganò, Steve Forbes, and more talk about The Great Reset, CBDC, etc. (Posted last week):

https://rumble.com/v24wz84-archbishop-vigano-in-short-klaus-schwab-is-threatening.html

I’m sure everything is fine.
It’s also being reported that they requested unvaccinated pilots.

“You will own nothing, and you will be happy.”
“Humans are now hackable animals.”

You’re right VK — “Twisted.”

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I never voted for this bald prick.

He does not rule me.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Sounds like maybe Klaus Schwab is telling us what's going to happen next...🤔

👍💥👀

Relevant timestamp! 😉

I hate these people!

“The Willies”. Open, Honest (and brave! 🙌🤣) 💪

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

that is one awfully American saying from a dude from Africa, is what I was thinkin

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

inneresting! klaus too???

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

you mean the kings of fraud and deception are chickening out of a global dominance forum complete with public appearance?

wonder why

(4) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

He's one of the top psychopaths.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

I know you know that already. ;) Was answering Michael's question, as if he could read my answer. ;) But he probably already knows the answer too.

(1) Show this thread