Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

😂 should be some sight

😂 should be some sight

😂 should be some sight

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I've heard some things about Mars that makes me think we earthlings have been there, hung out there for various reasons and many have been relocated there over the last couple of decades. Arrivals & Departures are the least of the issues.

you cannot land on plasma. you can land on planet lands outside the antarctica ice wall.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

MARS?

(1) Show this thread

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Sorry but I just don't buy it. My gut tells me this is a deep fake.

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Looks like a launch in rewind. If not, it's some pretty impressive landing skills.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

In response Tom Grant to his Publication

Thats all i think it is too. If it is a landing I would have to see it for myself up close not at a distance.

In response Tom Grant to his Publication

in my mind I believe technology is the anti Christ I don't trust any of it

(2) Show this thread