RFK Jr: "Your chance of dying of a heart attack from that vaccine, according to [Pfizer’s] own studies, is 500% greater than if you're unvaccinated. So they knew they were gonna kill a lot of people, and they did it anyway."

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

My daughter took the Moderna jabs. She didn't listen. NOW she sees all the deaths and she's stressed. These deaths have sobered many who took the jab that I know.

I wish they would have listened to us. Eighteen family members took the jab. If this pans out? I will have only 5 left.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

17,000?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Agenda 21 sounded serious
Depopulation.
Thank God for Trump.
IF CIC Trump had not helped us we would be in deep kimchee

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Q 40 x - These people are sick!

https://qalerts.app/?q=These+people+are+sick

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

In my wildest imagination, I would have never ever guessed how sick, twisted and evil they really are or that anyone ever could be!!

(1) Show this thread