Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

I won't watch it but I'm sure that if anything interesting happens we'll hear about it afterwards

I wont watch mainly because so many other predicted dates came and went with no happenings. So ive decides a few months ago that i would not. However It will happen and as long as I believe im fine.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

My prediction is, rigged for red equals Kansas City win, 3-3 first quarter, Expect some really pathetic AI and Biden incriminating himself even more down the rabbit hole hopefully an awful glitch and anything that reminds you of prints as the weekend sayings

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

sings/performs

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

I would love to see KC stomp Brady today

(2) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Please oh please some familar faces show up!!!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

??? Isn't it usually a trashy satanic show???

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Wouldn't miss it!!!!!! Show & tell time.

Even GEORGE News which we know was the magazine created by JFK Jr. said theid be watching the Half Time Show. So I will definitely tune in. Because when GEORGE News says something, I trust it. As in every single Livestream before Trump said certain Phrases, GEORGE knew them before POTUS said them!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Didn't know this. I won't watch the halftime show but I'll definitely come here to see what people are saying about it.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Be a good time for JFK Jr. to show up, wouldn't it?

(3) Show this thread

Hope its better than a toaster

not sure... after reading this

Literally half this platform says to boycott it and the other half says don't miss it....🤷🏼‍♀️

Some of us have to watch it, otherwise what is the purpose of being an Anon and Digital Soldier. If nobody watches, nobody will be able to tell people if something big happened.

I was thinking the exact same thing. It's funny because I don't even know who's playing or what channel it's on and I know nothing about football🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

(2) Show this thread

first time i will ever tune in to a super bowl. Never been into it. But I have hopes for something to happen

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

Nah,, ill pass,, dont care for rap concerts and talentless ghetto rat dance shows....

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

i hope there will be a "special guest" who has been gone too long...

Why?

Ok 💖. I never ever watched it because it was horrible but tonight I will, but only the half tome show 😊

It is the first time in my 52 yr history, I have ever wanted to!! Lol BOOM Coming!