Only people mentioned by @Squawk in this post can reply

God Bless POTUS19! God Bless America! #SaveTheChildren WWG1WGA!

In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

🙏🇺🇸❤️#WWG1WGA

So much for the SUPER BOWL interuption huh!!!

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

In response Danita Rhea to his Publication

i know right! didnt watch the first second i knew they didnt have it in them to do the ebs which wouldve been perfect

(1) Show this thread

🙏I'm watching too waiting but want to puke, but noticing the commercials are more toward GOD, humanity, unity, child trafficking, etc. and

In response Juli Smith to his Publication

We're AWAKE how about some JUSTICE NOW????

(1) Show this thread

I am periodically watching the Super Bowl hoping people will SEE THE WOKE A** S***. I feel ill watching it.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Yes, it is. Dear GOD, please be with us. AMEN

Hope the BOOM is loud enough!!! 💥💥

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

Amen!!!

I love my God, my family, my country and my President. The legitimate one.

(2) Show this thread

This is an UNDERSTATEMENT

YES!

🍿🍿

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Wide awake.....and hopeful. However, my new MyPillow is all fluffed up and ready to go just in case.

Retired US Army, Combat Vet, Christian Warrior

Tweet is about New Way Forward Act, H.R. 5383. Status of that is "Introduced", doesnt look like any action with the new Congress. The bill basically eliminates deportation of illegal immigrants for any reason. It even funds previously deported illegal immigrants movement back into the USA.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

oh no i promised myself i would not stray onto twat and read comments from weird stuff. sooo i was perusing thru the super bowl anthem singer and somehow landed on country music people and thought I was safe. ohhh no...some of them are worse than blm .....they were ragging on poor crazy "dangerous" marjorie and she a loony unfit for congress (unlike saints like ilhan or rashida squad) anyway...i feel sick again...and I am ready for a BIG PHAT red pill to be shoved in to all of them enema style .......

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Awake & waiting for the credits.

Patriot who loves her family. California girl. Nuked 6 times by Jack! 🙄 Harper the Ragdoll Would Be a Better President than Joe. 😹❤️🇺🇸