#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Twisted

Klaus not going, health concerns; Soros not going, scheduling conflicts. I hear Biden, Trudesu, Macron, Rishi, and Kishida not going. If true, what’s their excuse?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vlord in this post can reply

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

update...jordan sather said he is there.
1-16-2023

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

white hat's have them ?

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Rope burn!! or fear of?

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

They ALL fear being ARRESTED! Tried and ??????

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

they are either scared of being round up - or as we know - they already have been - will be interesting how the MSM will play this one out

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Maybe the are detained!🙏🙌

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

LOVELY!!

hmmmmm.
what do they know we dont?
assination attempt?

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

They scared. This makes me smile.

Hard to go anywhere when you're dead 💥

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Well Rod Of God Test Would B Nice.
Its Just A Test!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Scared Wabbets!

God. Family. Country. Truth seeker. New grandma!

Wished it was because they were all arrested. I’m so ready for all the satanists to be arrested, tried and dealt with. God wins in the end…it’s just been a long time coming.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Maybe they dropped dead lol. One can wish can't they