My husband ordered this Ivermectin and the tube is much thicker than what I’ve previously used. Also, it doesn’t say 1.87% anywhere on the box/tube. Is this the right stuff?

Only people mentioned by @Sarahconnor in this post can reply

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Don't take that stuff. That isn't ivermectin.

Veterinarian here...this is not the same active ingredient as ivermectin. While it works similarly, they are two separate compounds.They are both broad spectrum anti-parastics, meaning that they do kill a wide array of parasites. With that said, ivermectin is known to be a bit more broad spectrum than pyrantel.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

Appreciate this info, thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

I believe its suppose to be 1.87%!

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

That’s what I thought too, which is why Im not going to use this stuff unless I know it’s the right stuff

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

Pyrantel pamoate is the anti-helminic chemical used to treat pinworm parasites. Unfortunately, you were not sent what you ordered... I purchased the pyrantel pamoate to take as the last step in my long-term parasite detox. From what I have read, you only take one dose of pyrantel pamoate because it kills all the parasites at once. Therefore, you risk more herxing, which is VERY uncomfortable.... I'm hoping most of my parasites are already gone by the time I take the pyrantel... 💞

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Perhaps, a slightly less strong kind "Greyhounds administered fenbendazole had fecal egg count reductions (FECRs) of 95.8 and 99.8% at 10 and 31 days following initial treatment, respectively. Greyhounds administered pyrantel pamoate had FECRs of 85.8 and 88.3% at 10 and 31 days after the first treatment, respectively" Ignore the "greyhound" part.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Mine says Ivermectin but i do know that Pyrantel Pamoate is a dewormer... think it is Fenbendazole too. I have a whole bottle of this that I bought for my dog....

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I've used that brand before but it said ivermectin paste 1.87%. The one I have now is Bimectin brand and it also says ivermectin paste 1.87% on the front of box.
What you got might be different (?)

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Right, This is what mine usually looks like, with the 1.87% clearly shown, which is why im wondring about this new batch

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Where do you order it from?

(2) Show this thread