Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication

Yes, she did say that the people on MX drink A LOT of sodas...LOL
Funny you posted that bc she just told me that this morning..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

As a briton, I was always concerned that USA kids breakfast cereals appeared to be unhealthy desserts. For us it was porridge oats, toast, eggs or sausages, very little sugar or salt. It wasnt long until crap like frosties and sugar puffs started appearing on our shelves.

It would be interesting to see what the cereal packages look like in other countries. Also, where do other countries place toxic "foods?"
Or do they even offer them at all?
Is it only a plan to disable US citizens?

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Every Time to her Publication

Maybe we can do a Poll and see...Hmmm
You wanna start it?๐Ÿ’ฅ

(1) Show this thread

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

HOLY, Look at them cereal prices!

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

Wow

In response Jodi AAA to her Publication

I was looking for Pesos...and I'm wondering if those prices are for something else under the cereal?? $45.00 seems waaaay too much so it's got to be for another item lower??

Also, My friend who lived there said they do not allow candy, sweets and toxic treat things that attract kids at their eye level, it is higher up for the parents to see... LOL We should do that here, take the temptation away for kids and give the parents a mental break when shopping...๐Ÿ˜‚

(2) Show this thread