Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

I think I was made for this battle - set up by my life experiences… learned through trauma and hardship to trust the Holy Spirit (who sees me through every time I ask for assistance). As an aside, I love to watch horses run. They are beautiful, graceful and strong creations! ❤️

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

My guess is that many of not most of us here - have had somewhat of a challenging childhood and life - mainly because nothing seemed right to us - so we were constantly in a battle - now we are in a battle that makes so much sense to us - and yes, I do believe we all signed up for this - but we really did not know what THIS was:)

The only person that decides what I need is myself. No one that calls themselves my past self or future. It is the one that exists Right at this moment.

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

😭❤️ beautiful

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🤣 I don't know what the heck we were all thinking!