Wait till the people find out. 🥴
DETOX is a lifestyle!

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

I have a friend who was labeled as bipolar ...he was suffering with oral disease (gum disease, cavities, metal fillings, etc.) and he tried this product that stated the oral dis -eases were an experience of the failure of the immune system. And it’s easy for people to see dental or oral problems as a completely separate thing from other illness or dis -eases, but that’s not how the body works, EVERYTHING is connected. After 3 months my friend's brain fog went away, emotions leveled, memory improved 100 % .. AMAZING! I watched the miracle of his healing so i take this remedy now as i suffered with IBS and now my digestion is GREAT!

👍Listen to this video >>> VERY INTERESTING that the mouth flora is linked to a number of serious health issues, including alzheimers, allergies, mental brain fog, pneumonia, high blood pressure, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, hepatitis, esophageal cancer.

https://youtu.be/a480Pf4RL48

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Thanks, for posting this. I have been taking another brand of oral probiotics for more than two years, with good results, but, decided to try Prodentim, based on your post. The product I use is Great Oral Health Advanced Oral Probiotics, formulated by holistic dentist, Dr. O’Malley. Here’s my findings:

After using Prodentim (purchased from the official site) for a couple of days, I developed tooth discomfort/sensitivity, which worsened to tooth pain. The pain resolved immediately upon my resumption of Great Oral Health Probiotics.

My Conclusions (FYI only):

- For me, Great Oral Health Probiotics (GOP) is a more effective product.
- GOP tablets dissolve easier and faster than Prodentim, with the added advantage that you can chew them, per the bottle directions (best if you let them dissolve to a smaller size first though.)
- GOP is much less expensive than Prodentim.
- GOP is more readily available than Prodentim (Available at Amazon, etc.)

Hope that helps.

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Gessler, click on at the bottom under it