PRAYER REQUEST
πŸŒŸπŸ™βœοΈπŸ™πŸŒŸ

I hope everyone is enjoying their evening.

I'm making this Prayer Request for@KrisWilliams and her beautiful daughter, who is presently in the hospital for her gallbladder.

Please keep both of them and their family in your continued prayers and send as much Love and Light that you can.❀️

If you know Kris, you know that she is an absolute angel, who spreads Truth, Love, Light & Faith on numerous platforms and she is such a blessing.πŸ˜‡

Thank you so much.
πŸŒŸπŸ’–πŸŒŸπŸ’–πŸŒŸπŸ’–πŸŒŸ

https://anonup.com/thread/11527164

Only people mentioned by @JMSesq15 in this post can reply

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Prayers for You and Your Daughter Kris ❀️
Sending Love and Healing Prayers πŸ₯°πŸ’«
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

@KrisWilliams
I am just seeing this πŸ™πŸ’–How is Your Daughter?πŸ’™πŸ™ I am πŸ™PrayingπŸ™ & Sending πŸ’–LoveπŸ’™ & Positive Vibes πŸ™πŸ’– I Love You β™Ύβ™Ύ Please let Us know what WE can do to helpπŸ™πŸ’™ God Bless Ya’llπŸ’–πŸ™

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ’›TY!!! She made it through surgery today. I have not heard anything this evening, she is being monitored as her bilirubin and other vitals are too high or too low atm, so they kept her over night. Surgery took longer than expected, Doc said her gallbladder had to be removed. She may still have a blocked bile duct, as they only did the gallbladder removal. I will try her in the morning! If all goes well, they should send her home! I am hopeful!!! TY!!!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ’›Love you to, sis!!!

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Much Light&LQVEπŸ™πŸ’—βœ¨

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€—

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Kris, I am praying for you both love. Sending prayers, love, light and healing vibes@kriswilliams

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

πŸ’›TY Erin!!!

(1) Show this thread

Kris, praying for your daughters gall bladder to he healed fully. Asking our Great Physican to heal her fully. Humbly asking HIM to guide her medical team and to have her healed and home asap. Hugs and prayers! Sending positive vibes too! πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ»

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

In response Gr8t Patriot22 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’ž

(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Hi Kris .Covering your daughter and you . Praying everything will workout smoothly β€οΈπŸ™

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ»

In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈ

Thank you Beverly.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Heartfealt Prayers going up our sister Kris's daughter for complete comfort and healing and for Kris and family as well, in the mighty name of Yeshua. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank you so much.πŸ™β€οΈ

Hope you're doing well.
πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«

(1) Show this thread

β™₯️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better WorldπŸ™......WWG1WGA

Sending Healing PrayersπŸ™

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Thank you so much Carole.πŸ™β€οΈ

Hope you're doing well🌟

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ™

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Š

In response Mrs. Ohcountrygal to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Prayers to@KrisWilliams and her daughter! I can't explain the synchronity i feel at this moment, but i can share that the gallbladder is said to store/hold anger...per Louise Hay. Marshall Rosenberg stated that anger is an unmet need. May Kris' daughter find healing and health!. Sending Blessings!

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

Interesting, I've never heard that before but it makes sense now. I had a gall bladder problem years ago and used olive oil and lemon juice mixture to help break down the gall stones. Anger at that time?.. Yes. The olive oil and lemon juice did work.

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’•

(3) Show this thread

TY so very much!!! I am honored and humbled at all the responses, shares, prayers, and likes!!! Still no word yet! TY everyone!!! You all are gifts in my heart!!!

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

you are a gift to us as well :)

You're most welcome and you're a beautiful gift in our hearts too❀️

(4) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

Yes Lord guide the surgeons hands for a perfect recovery and see our friend through this with your divine peace and comfort as she loves her daughter so, as you love Your children Father God! we love You and you are so mighty and awesome! Amen!

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication

Thank you so very much for your beautiful prayer Jane.

God bless youπŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™

In response marcelo acevedo to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Sea Shell to his Publication

πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ’•

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™