Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

National Judgment Day

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Mirror DoQ?

117/711

Q post 711

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No. 325300
Thank you Dopey.
King to pawn.
Eyes on.
Q

0 "jan [1]17"
๐Ÿ‘€
"jan [1]18" WOW

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

If yesterday was lunar Christmas, does that make today Boxing Day?
#JudgmentDay

1/2

(1) Show this thread

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

January 17 = 1907 days since Qโ€™s first drop.

๐Ÿ™ GOD WON. ๐Ÿ™ Jesus is the Way. ๐Ÿ™ Love Won. โค๏ธ Love and Light โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ•ฏI Love All Yโ€™all ๐Ÿฅฐ #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿ’™โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‹

;) Muh Birthday is 117 :) ๐Ÿฅณ
#NOICE ! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

Happy 'Early' Birthday, KiKi !

I hope your day is blessed with Loveโฃ๏ธ & Laughter ๐Ÿคฃ !

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

have a wonderful anniversary of your birth, KiKi!!

(5) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

I have gotten to where I feel as if I need to girdle my defenses tighter to anyone that I feel that is casting. Just saying ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

1/18/2023 = 17

1+1+8+2+2+3 = 17

๐Ÿ•ŠAKA Sherry Mac๐Ÿ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWW๐Ÿ’งSOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW๐Ÿ’ง

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

"Judgment Day takes place on January 17 every year.
Even though it sounds serious, it is a fun holiday that reminds us that we are our own best judges and we donโ€™t have to wait until death to realize our rights and wrongs. All you have to do on Judgment Day is simply take a glance in the mirror and be your own judge.
The day is often summed up in a single quote: โ€œNow you donโ€™t have to die to see how you measure up to your deityโ€™s standards. Just look in the mirror, wait for the answer, and go out and give it another shot.โ€
Judgment Day reminds us to be kind and do good even when no one is watching."
https://nationaltoday.com/judgment-day/

What does money buy?
https://qposts.online/post/117

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience โ™ฅ๏ธ Patriot God bless ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Jesus Christ ๐Ÿ’ž Unconditional Love๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

๐Ÿ‘117
06-Nov-2017 1:50:33 PM PST
Anonymous (2 Pics)

(1) Show this thread

117 ~ 711
Q 4860

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Yes, we do.

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsiderโœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Mercury turning around

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

1 John 1:7

If we walk in the light as he is in the light,
We have fellowship with one another

That would be two days ahead of schedule, but my popcorn maker is ready!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I have contemplated making assorted seasonings for the popcorn...there's gonna be so much popcorn eating, might as well have variety ๐Ÿ˜…

(1) Show this thread

so is 123!