Might be overreaching here, but...
Some web / Some web Ron?

The time between Dec. 24, 2022, 6:03:00 PM and Jan. 14, 2023, 4:41:00 PM is: 20 days, 22 hours, 38 minutes

Let me know if you read CMZ's post differently!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Dont know if its purposeful ‘eff up’ but recently heard that Ron effed up- so those connections are definitely plausible

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Perhaps Facebook will be facing more demons?
The farmer's name in this clip is Mr. Zuckerman.
CC doesn't match up and what it does say is... well, what do you see?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__7NUrkFirA

Charlotte's Web (1973) - Some Pig Scene (4/10) | Movieclips - YouTube

Charlotte's Web - Some Pig: Wilbur (Henry Gibson) experiences fame after Charlotte (Debbie Reynolds) writes a message about him in her web.BUY THE MOVIE: htt...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🕸

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

VK pointing to Starlink, Eyes in the Sky?

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

yep

(2) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I'm telling you I think AU was an Elon project. Basic training for taking over Twitter.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness