Prayer request frens…
Please say a prayer for my brother Mike, he has schitzophrenia and is struggling emotionally and financially.. Thank you, I would really appreciate any prayers for him. Thank you very much. ❤️🙏 He has tried so hard to manage and is now scared.. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @RoccoQ in this post can reply

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

💖🙏

🙏🏻

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Prayers for Mike, you and your family🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

😇Yes will do and sending🙏💕

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

thank u.❤️

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Sending prayers🙏 try playing some Hz 432.528 music for him💗✨🌈Rose quartz and amethyst are good stones for love and peace. Try going for a walk, to nature, water or forest. Try to help him, make a plan, to make at better life for him..Much LQVE

thank u. hes managed since onset at 21, never complains just managed til now at 48…
its heartbreaking.❤️

(1) Show this thread

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙏🙏🙏🕊

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I will pray for sure. That's a rough scene. My closest cousin that I grew up with had that. It was really hard so I know the pain. You're all in my prayers.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

thank u! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

♥️🙏♥️

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Praying for your brother, RoccoQ

🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

In response hope saxton to her Publication

thank u! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

prayers for his peace and comfort. This is a hard battle and the enemy is real looking for portals to ensnare us. Thank you for fighting for him. prayers up. 🙏

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

thank u! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏❤️🙏

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

❤🙏🙏🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏

Praying

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏☮️✝️

🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Heartfelt prayers for complete healing and provision for your brother in the mighty name of Yeshua. For you and your family also 🙏🙏🙏

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

thank u! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God Bless

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Dear Lord lift these spirits of confusion and terror from Your child now Father God, heal us and free us from the evil one, amen.

Praying for Mike’s healing in the Holy Name of Jesus 🙏 🙏 🙏