The area we inhabit on the enormous toroidal shaped planet known as Earth is FLAT.

The “dome” - some refer to this as “the firmament” - we are under was put there by highly advanced, MALEVOLENT entities. Some call them “aliens” others “demons.” There is even information that suggests that demons cannot take corporeal form and inhabit (possess) the malevolent aliens as a method of achieving physicality. One way or another we have been locked in a reincarnation cycle as slaves to these entities.

If the flat earth theory is correct, the “firmament” is a CAGE. A PRISON.

This prison is going to be removed.

EVERYTHING THAT OCCURS UNDER THE “FIRMAMENT” IS A LIE. We live in a contrived existence as the chattels and livestock of some hideously evil entities. The God I believe in did not create Earth as a prison - a small area of what God created was turned into a prison.

God wants us to be free - and there is no freedom inside a cage.

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Hollywood tells us the truth - we are just too bamboozled to see it.

The malevolent entities who built and have been in control of our “prison” are NOT indigenous to Earth or our universe, they were dumped here.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

When I began reading this.. I imagined myself sending it to my still sleeping family. FLAT is already global culture shock.. but at least you are introduced to the idea of Globe being an obscure way of thinking.

Realm is generally considered Tesla's view of Earth. Though it sounds intriguing, it has a very nebulous connotation to it IMHO.
Especially in the context of Red Pilling someone.

When viewing video clips of Antarctica and beyond the ice walls, the Earth is depicted as Flat for all intense and purposes.

Would you mind if I shared this Jason?

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Really appreciate your comment Evangelina. Please, by all means, share my perspective on this. 😀

(1) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Listen to the lyrics from Rusty Cage by Sounggarden for parallels to our shackles

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBZs_Py-1_0
Rusty Cage
Johnny Cash
You wired me awake
And hit me with a hand of broken nails
You tied my lead and pulled my chain
To watch my blood begin to boil

But I'm gonna break
I'm gonna break my
Gonna break my rusty cage and run
I'm gonna break
I'm gonna break my

Too cold to start a fire
I'm burning diesel, burning dinosaur bones
I'll take the river down to Stillwater
And ride a pack of dogs

I'm gonna break
I'm gonna break my
I'm gonna break
I'm gonna break my

When the forest burns along the road
Like God's eyes in my headlights
When the dogs are looking for their bones
And it's raining icepicks on your steel shore

I'm gonna break
I'm gonna break my
I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run
I'm gonna break
I'm gonna break my

I'm gonna break
I'm gon

Soundgarden - Rusty Cage - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Order Your Copy of the 25th Anniversary Release of Badmotorfinger Today! Super Deluxe: https://UMe.lnk.to/BadmotorfingerSprDlx2CD Deluxe: ht...

(1) Show this thread

Excellent summation. It is my understanding that the *soul trap* which created the endless looping of reincarnation was located in/on the moon and has since been removed.

Can anyone verify?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

I am open to my views being proven wrong. 😁

At least one of the many theories about what Earth is correct. At some point the absolute truth of all things will be known to us all.

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Regardless.. he did a terrific job hitting some key notes.

(2) Show this thread