I was just trying a little red-pilling on my sister-in-law who is here visiting. I started with symbolizm and how long we have all been enslaved to the DS. She looked at me like a cow looking at a new gate. I’m done. 🤣

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

It also reminds me of fundamentalism--a form of brainwashing where people don't have to think for themselves. I've known a few religious fundamentalists. They just go with what they're told. My guess is then if things go wrong in their lives or sh*t hits the fan, they can blame the system and say it wasn't their fault. Insanity!

What a great description "like a cow looking at a new gate" It's truly shocking how deeply brainwashed so many are. You just have to wonder WTAF happened to people's brains?!?!?! Must be all the fluoride in the water, toothpaste, mouthwash, etc and all the who-knows-what brain numbing ingredients in the foods and drinks they are ingesting.

I've kinda taken a backseat now after being yelled it, phone slammed down, and nasty and threatening whatsapp messages...condemning me to hell. Can't seem to lead the BLIND sheep to greener pastures...SMH!

😅🤣😂 love it send her my way 😆 🤣 😂

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Mooo Cow get out of the way!

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

That's the exact look they give, lol